Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Nappers, Catchy song


Well, now with the Happy Nappers, we have a situation where the Play Toy can be zipped into the Play Pillow. Yep, the makers have turned the one into the other. When it's time for the pillow, the child simply zips up his or her toy into the pillow and rests away. When he or she awakes, it's time to unzip the pillow and bring out the favorite friend.

On top of that, the selection the makers have provided really is quite good. I must say that I had a difficult time choosing. They all look so cute. I went with Igloo to Penguin and Barn to Cow. I wish I'd had one when I was a child.
I have to say that the simple solutions out there that continually surface always do surprise me. Happy Nappers qualifies as just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment